Linly,

I REALLY appreciate you and everyone else's help to improve the
documentation. It is probably our biggest need right now at
BoltWire...

If anyone else would like to start contributing/editing documentation,
but you do not have edit privileges of the site, just let me know your
member id and I will add you to the "docs" group with authorization to
edit.  I am hesitant to open the side widely to the general public
because of the spam problems many sites have. But I am happy to have
as many as wish to participate to get involved.

Thanks again,

Cheers,
Dan


On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 9:49 AM, Linly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Great. The thumbnail one works great. I add a image syntax tutorials
> here:
>
> http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=docs.tutorials.images

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to