It should work right out of the box. I just setup a new wiki yesterday
and it worked perfect. Can you tell me what version you are using--and
if you made any changes to it?

To register a user just needs to be able to go to page action.register.

site.auth.view needs
action.register: @guest

and site.auth.write needs
login*: @key_register

Also it would be helpful if I knew what kind of error message you are
getting, or what you are experiencing. I might then have a better idea
why it is not working.

We'll do our best to walk you through it.  Hang in there!

Cheers,
Dan


On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Helex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello I'm new to boltwire and just wanted to get used with the member
> management.
>
> I read the tutorials but I can't figure out, who to let guests on my
> page register. I have set site.auth.view and site.auht.view to
> action.register: @guest but this doesn't seems to work.
>
> Can someone please explain  my mistake. Thanks a lot and have a nice
> day
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to