On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 12:49 PM, alinome.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I modified and updated this page:
>
> http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=docs.index.conditions
>
> Please take a look. I added a syntax intro (the optional [else] and
> the final [if] weren't mentioned) and moved the examples of combined
> expressions out of the conditionals table. I think it's clearer now.
> Some conditionals (ingroup, auth...) need usage examples because they
> are not evident.
>
> One bit a time, the docs will catch the code! [:-)].

Looks good!  I also added a little example at the bottom on nested conditions.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to