This is another little idea.

I think sometimes it makes sense not to create links tho pages that
don't exist yet, while the visitor has no right to create it, but to
show only the text link instead. In personal sites (with no public
login allowed, I mean) it's strange for a visitor to see red links to
blocked pages. I know that's the wiki esence, but BoltWire can be used
to create non-wiki-style sites too. The red links would be visible
only to the webmaster(s).

It would be nice to choose the links behaviour with a system variable.
It would be very easy to implement, though I'm not sure if it should
be in the core. Does anyone else find this useful?

Meanwhile I'll add this to my to-do list, because I'll need that in a
site.

Regards,
Marcos

--
http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to