Hi All!

I've just stumbled on to a really cool php pdf generator called fpdf.
I was able to integrate it with BoltWire very easily, and use it to
generate small cards with dynamically generated text.  I'm thinking it
would be a very small step to expand this to create mailing labels or
whatever from within BoltWire.  Or perhaps PDF displayed reports from
search results. I think the idea is really cool.

If you care to look, have questions, or comments, here is the working demo:

www.fast.st/fast2/index.php?p=main.bible.cards

Try entering a list of references like Genesis 1:1 or Acts 3:4 or
whatever. It even does multiple pages as needed.

Lot's of fun!

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to