Maybe I'm wrong, but you may try this:

* Fine the page "action.blog";
* Replace the line

[r][c]Time: [c][text time {now}]

to

[r][c]Time: [c][text time "[(time now %Y/%m/%d)]"]

You can find the different time format here:

http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=docs.tutorials.time

Cheers,
linly

On Oct 25, 7:54 pm, MJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Of course, five minutes after asking the question I found my answer on
> a time conversion site.  Does anyone have a way to make this more user
> friendly?
>
> On Oct 25, 7:33 am, MJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I have been trying to understand the Time format when entering a new
> > blog post.  How does one translate 1224934197 into date and time?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to