So I think you should make sure that the text you 'put' into your page
is correctly encoded in utf-8 at first.

Cheers,
linly

On Oct 25, 9:59 pm, Linly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I copy your text to my test site. It looks ok there:
>
> http://linly.net/sky/main
>
> Cheers,
> linly
>
> On Oct 25, 8:48 pm, boggy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
>
> > I have problem with the Cyrillic text in my 
> > site:http://testament.vissarion.eu/boltwire/bg/index.php
>
> > I can't think of the reason why the character encoding UTF-8 cannot
> > encode the page? When I turn the browser to "Cyrillic-Windows"
> > everything is OK. But the page should do it itself?!
>
> > Thank you in advance,
>
> > Bogdan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to