On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:41 AM, alinome.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Inspired by a code example by Martin
> (http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire/browse_thread/thread/
> e04f6169a21a4c47/19f55958c4f8c291)
> I added the first content to the functions tutorial:

I'm looking forward to going through all the documentation and
attempting some kind of major overhaul. I appreciate your efforts to
start putting up content.

> By the way, what does the parameter $zone?

In the core functions, the $zone parameter is not used, but an admin
could use it in a custom function to get different output based on
which page zone the function was placed. So it could work one way in a
sidebar and a different way in the footer for example.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to