Thank you Marcos! I fixed this up. The language file is at site.language.es, and it is added to the list in the menu bar. Slightly reorganized.
One thing I'd ask if possible, could you do a simple text translation of the home page for BoltWire, so I could set up a main.es page? This is the page people are forwarded to when they select a language file. Thank you for the extra help. Also, you should have edit permissions for your language file. Cheers, Dan On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 4:43 PM, alinome.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I added the translation I did months ago: > http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=resources.solutions.languages.es > > But it's not listed in > http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=resources.solutions.languages > > I tried another [(search)] but it doesn't work neither. > > Dan, please take a look. Thank you. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
