On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:12 PM, alinome.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Besides, I have found some strange results, i.e. the search "this-
>> doesn't-exist || this-exists" returns nothing, but "this-exists" or
>> "this-exists || this-exists-too" returns the expected result.
>
> Another:
>
> "this-exists || this-exists-too" ok.
> "(this-exists || this-exists-too)" returns nothing.
> "(this-exists || this-exists-too) || also-this-exists" returns
> nothing.


It is possible there are some bugs in this code, though I have not
noticed any. It is important of course to make sure everything is
indexed properly. Is that possibly a cause of the erratic results?

If you can confirm we're getting wrong results I'll re-delve into the
code. Not excited about it, but I'll try!  :)

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to