This looks really great.

> I'm thinking there needs to be a way to generate row and col
> indicators by other criteria, like
>
> col=age
> row=Mark
> find="age=37" (sets row and col)

Why not use a find="37" only? This returns all rows with "37". Use fmt
to display the desired cols.

"Rich,37,TX,88-37-56-00"

Looking for age=37 I do find="37" fmt=col2 to extract the age value
only. If more than one row is found, it returns a list with one
column.

Or I do find="37" fmt=col1,col3. That gets me all rows with the value
37 (no matter if age or phone number), returns name and state.

Or I do find="37" header='Name,Age,State,Phone' fmt='Name: {+name},
State: {+state}'. This defines the first 4 columns found with
delimiter. Returns the same as above (all rows with the value 37 no
matter if age or phone number), but I am able to address the fields
directly in a form.

See my post on fgetcsv thinking about having Boltwire's index file as
csv file and some more feedback.

Thank you very much for taking time on this.

Greetings, Martin


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to