On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:54 PM, karlh626 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I have had to do this with several scripts that I put into an embedded
> pages, ie google maps.
>
> If it doesn't work the first time I clear out the script on the
> embedded page and re-copy the source and it seems to start working
> then.
>
> I have always thought that it was something that I did but maybe the
> copy and past action is not completely transferring characters like it
> should.

This is very likely true. The edit action works different from the
create action, etc. Another workaround is simply to create the page,
then hit edit and then save again. That will usually fix any character
distortions.

I am aware of this problem--but am not sure how to fix it exactly. The
problem is, the edit action needs to be different so it can edit other
action pages like action.create. It's a bit complicated, but there may
be some other solution. Probably need to find some way to hard-code
the edit action in some way.

I'll add to my bug list.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to