I just updated the blog backup file so it should work, at least with
the latest BoltWire version, and revised the docs. No pagedata plugin
needed. Please give it a look, and let me know if it works for you.

Try it on a clean install first, go to action.plugins, click blog,
install. Then go to blog.  Note I changed the page counter record from
site.public.pagedata to site.public.pageviews. You might need to
adjust existing scripts if you are upgrading.

If anyone cares to start tinkering on a Blog tutorial, I posted
something to start with, but it needs some help!  :)

Gotta run for the weekend.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to