I'm going to be doing some major revisions to the BoltWire
docs---offline. So please do not add anything to the website until
further notice, or your changes will likely get overwritten. I'll post
here when things are safe to edit again.  Hopefully, I can get a good
start on things today and tomorrow. Looking forward to giving a day or
two of vacation to this.

Also, if anyone has a good hoster suggestion, please let me know. I'm
going to have to move BoltWire if something doesn't improve with the
cpu problem. Looks like our traffic is pretty good---about 3000 pages
a day.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to