I just tried the math plugin, and it seems to be working fine. Are you
sure it is enabled on site.config?
But there are now similar math capabilities currently in the core,
which mostly antiquates the plugin. You can just do this:
{ 1+2 }
or, optionally:
[(counter 1+2 output=true)]
Cheers,
Dan
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:27 AM, karlh626 <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I am trying to experiment with math but don't seem to be getting any
> results.
>
> I have tried using the function [(math 3+1)] in a test page but it
> does not output any results.
>
> I have tried adding the math.php plugin but with no success.
>
>
> >
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---