On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Takizawa <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> My site is www.sixsigmawiki.com/main  .  I placed a theme into the
> skins folder and then set the site.config file to point to the theme
> folder, but no luck.  Am I missing something easy here?
>
> Thanks, Takizawa


What is the directory structure for your site, and are you using
cleanUrls?  They have a way of messing things up.  Oh, and what
version are you using? If you are using 2.37, it's entirely possible
the caching could be an issue if you have it turned on. Though I doubt
it.

When I went to your site, I didn't even find the index file, so
something is wrong with your installation. What is the field name? I
didn't even get the BOLTWIRE Error message. Did you delete it or
something? Are you working offline?

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to