[unauthorized form] should be [form]

It gets switched if a non-editor modifies the page with the form for
security purposes.

That is an old plugin. I haven't look at it in ages. And it may have
some problems.

Let me know if the above doesn't fix it. If not I may have to do a bit
of tinkering to update it.

Cheers,
Dan


On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 4:05 PM, okido <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> The tagging plugin is bugging me.
> I followed the instructions from 
> http://www.boltwire.com/index.php?p=solutions.links.tags
> but no luck.
> The advice to place to following code:
> [unauthorized form]TAGS: [(tags)] [submit UPDATE][session nextpage {p}
> &action=tag][unauthorized form]
> What is the function of unauthorized here?
> I used the code that is on the bottom of the instruction page but this
> adds tags that are pages.
>
> I would like to have a simple tags list, just to see how they are
> stored in the files in pages directory.
>
> Any tips are welcome, Okido
>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to