Thanks but it's not exactly what I'm after.

Please have a look at this example.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate#Kumite
There is a text "[edit]" next to the headline/topic to edit the
content. I want the boltwire to act in a very similar way if its
easy..

Thank you.

On Dec 22, 11:34 pm, "The Editor" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sure, take a look at this snippet.
>
> http://www.boltwire.com/index.php?p=solutions.snippets.sectionedit
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
>
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Daisuke <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > In mediaWiki, an editor can edit a part of a page by clicking on edit
> > next to topics..
> > can this be achieved in boltwire? I think it will be very useful as my
> > page can get long i'm not very fond of editing a whole page.. I would
> > instead like to have an option to edit content in a topic :)
>
> > Thanks developers.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to