Hi there. Here is an example of what i'm thinking.

[screenshot, link cannot be posted]

Page and topic can share tags I suppose.. and Tag pages contain both
tagged content from pages and topics.

On Dec 27, 9:38 am, Daisuke <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi dan. Here is another idea.
>
> Each topics with !! tags can have tags. I would find this to be
> handy.. i don't know if anyone will find it useful though. This way I
> can better organize content in my boltWire.
>
> Just an idea. I looked at a tag script but don't think it's made for
> my idea.
>
> Cheers.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to