Just a note that this was a bug recently introduced when I changed how
the messages/results were processed. It has been corrected for the
next release, but I still want to add a couple more tweaks to the
caching system before sending out the new zip. Maybe early next week.

If you see the roadmap, there is a LONG list of changes and
improvements. Not much that should disrupt a lot of sites, but big
enough to start thinking about calling it 3.01 or at least close to
it.  :)

Hope everyone had a great holiday season!

Cheers,
Dan


On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 9:07 AM, MJ <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Thanks Marcos,
>
> Didn't catch it in the "skin" page.  When opening to edit, it displays
> ==== vice ==[messages]==.  As a matter of fact, if you open the skin
> via edit and save, the ==== is saved in place of the ==[messages]==
> and you lose the message display altogether until subsequently
> corrected
>
> -MJ
>
> On Dec 21, 8:13 am, "alinome.net" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > the code that displays the green messages when an action is taken.  I
>> > want to move the location of the displayed message from the main area
>>
>> It's the markup [messages] in your skin. You'll see it beetwen == and
>> ==, the markup to execute markups in skins...
>>
>> Just move ==[messages]== to other place of the skin. I think you could
>> write just [messages] in a zone page instead of ==[messages]== in the
>> skin, but I didn't tried.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Marcos
>>
>> --http://alinome.net
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to