Hmm, just trying to figure out why you save duetime as data value and
as info value?

You could a search for the data values. Why do you need the info var
here?

Greetings, Martin

On Feb 13, 4:30 am, The Editor <[email protected]> wrote:
> How about using [if more {now} {info.time::{+p}}]...[if] If your info
> value is a time stamp this will return true if the time is not
> expired.
>
> Cheers
> Dan
>
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Linly <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I use new [(info)] to write a deadline reminder for my need. It's
> > almost done. I can write an appointment setting the due date,
> > calculating how many days left (learned from Dan's Task plugin),
> > sorting by nearest event.
>
> > But I don't know how to drop out the overdue items from the [(info
> > report)] list. I know I should add a condition, but failed. Here is my
> > code:
>
> > =======The form======================
> > [form]
> > [text duetime size=20 "[(time now %Y/%m/%d)]"] (Deadline Here)
> > [text js=1 title size=35 " Appointment Here... "]
> > [submit ok]
> > [session target {p}.#]
> > [session create]
> > [session savedata duetime,title]
> > [session info "field='{=target}' value='{=duetime}'
> > target='info.ezreminder'"]
> > [form]
> > ===================================
>
> > =======The info report======================
> > [(info report target=info.ezreminder sort=value template=ezreminder)]
> > =======================================
>
> > What is the working syntax of [if time]? So the overdue items won't
> > appear on the report?
>
> > Cheers,
> > linly
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to