I use the list so I don't have to use the search function, which is
much slower.

I generate the list with

[(search group=km.sortiment template=generate_list)]

[[#generate_list]]
[(template each)][(info target={p}#drycker field="{+::type}" value=+
{+p})]


Then I use the list, for example:

[(list {{p}#sorter::sorter} template=km.lager)]

wich gives a list of ... whats the english word, how much we have in
storage, of each drink, sod according to  category.

The whole thing has 0 loading time. I used a simple workaround,
replacing spaces with '_', but I still think the infovars function
should mirror the behavior of the info function.

On Jun 28, 8:33 am, Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
> How do you generate that list?
> Maybe you can switch to "log" to write the list?
> What do you want to do with that list?
>
> I ask because all lists I know with info are with
> pagename: value,...
>
> Using e.g. infotags you would have
> km.sortiment.1045:Röda Viner
> km.sortiment.1049:Vita Viner
>
> The list is build with log and that way a whitespace does not cause
> any problems.
>
> Greetings, Martin
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to