Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but I'm not getting this result? I
create a page test.header with some markup on it. Then created
test.somepage, typed some text, hit preview, and it showed up as
expected.
Make sure you have this line in your style sheet or something equivalent:
.preview { border: 2px dotted orange; padding:.5em; margin: 1em 0;
Cheers
Dan
On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 4:50 AM, Markus<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> When previewing a page that has a heading at the beginning, this
> heading shows as normal text. Yet when the page is saved, it displays
> as a heading.
>
> Best wishes
> Markus
> >
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---