That is why I put an address label on every package I send. I did get a 
book back because the person had moved and forgotten to tell me her new 
address. Fortunately I was able to contact her and the book went on its 
merry way.

At 04:36 PM 8/4/2005, you wrote:
>One thing about sending the book to a Book Crosser that you already have 
>an address for-  make sure that the address is still current.  I have had 
>some books sent to me via Media Mail, and the Post Office will not forward 
>Media Mail.  So I've had to pay the postage on something I didn't even 
>know was coming.  Just a thought!
>Have a GREAT day!
>Karen


- Fearless Freya of Arty Atlanta

See the books I have set free at:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/cyberkedi 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hdncnut/M=362335.6886444.7839734.2575449/D=groups/S=1705019888:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123204051/A=2894362/R=0/SIG=138c78jl6/*http://www.networkforgood.org/topics/arts_culture/?source=YAHOO&cmpgn=GRP&RTP=http://groups.yahoo.com/";>What
 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?Donate or volunteer 
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Have you told a friend today? http://bookcrossing.com/tellafriend

Archives and email list settings:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BookCrossing



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BookCrossing/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to