So what ideas does everyone have for Halloween this year?  Perhaps a bit
early, but it is my favorite holiday, so I plan year-round for it.
<snicker>.

Last year, along with releasing several horror books for adults around town,
I released a dozen or so children's Halloween books to random
trick-or-treaters.  No journal entries yet, but given the neighborhood I
used to live in, that's par for the course (not many with computers/internet
access in that area).  Had some great reactions from the kids as I put both
candy AND a book in their bags, though, so it was all worthwhile.  This
year, I'm in a different part of town, and am wanting to do some more books
for the kids.  Although, this time, I'm thinking instead of setting up a
table with a box clearly marked for the kids and one for the adults as
well.. setting it up on the landing outside right by my door or perhaps at
the bottom of the stairs.

Any other fun ideas floating around in people's heads?

Jarrod
Currently reading Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire by J.K. Rowling
http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/Jare



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hivkqct/M=362335.6886444.7839734.2575449/D=groups/S=1705019888:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123397966/A=2894362/R=0/SIG=138c78jl6/*http://www.networkforgood.org/topics/arts_culture/?source=YAHOO&cmpgn=GRP&RTP=http://groups.yahoo.com/";>What
 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?Donate or volunteer 
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Have you told a friend today? http://bookcrossing.com/tellafriend

Archives and email list settings:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BookCrossing



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BookCrossing/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to