No, it's not RABCK (even though I'd like to be told how to use 
RABCK)...it's for another site...
I tried posting last night, but it didn't come through....thought 
maybe it was shot down because it was against the rules...
Thanks for responding....
TX52

--- In [email protected], Karen Vella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I don't see why not. What is your bookcrossing name?
> Are the books for RABCK? Trade? Postage?
> ~Sissyrun~
> 
> tx52proud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can I post about free books?









------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/wnIolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Have you told a friend today? http://bookcrossing.com/tellafriend

Archives and email list settings:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BookCrossing



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BookCrossing/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to