I have at least 20 children's books listed "available" on my bookshelf.  I have 
at least 20 more in a box needing to be registered.  If anyone is interested in 
paying postage for some of these book, please PM me {momofap}  My local library 
is doing their book sale next week, so I know that I will get more books when 
the sale ends, because they give them to me for BookCrossing instead of 
throwing them in the trash.  I use the adult books for the OBCZs I help stock, 
but the children's books do not move.  If you want to trade a few adult books 
for many children's books, please PM me also.  Please, someone look and help me 
move these books.  I will send a box of the unregistered books to any person 
that will donate $5.00 to the cause.  You can check with {books04, 
1stlite,jennifer671, or Luintaurien} on my reliability in trades.  I really 
want to find some homes for the children's books.  Thank you, Brenda in Iowa


                
---------------------------------
 Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.  

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/wnIolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Have you told a friend today? http://bookcrossing.com/tellafriend

Archives and email list settings:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BookCrossing



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BookCrossing/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to