I've had this problem a couple of years ago. Over the last few months
all the BBC stations I listen to keep buffering, sometimes about every
30 seconds, then I may get a longer period of 2 - 3 minutes where it
works ok. Sometimes it shows that the connection is lost, then it
re-connects. It's very frustrating. Both Booms do it, but only where BBC
is the source. It doesn't occur on a cheaper Kogan internet radio I
have. it really is infuriating, and would appear to be a Logitech server
problem.

Does anyone have a solution or know the reason?