geo_works wrote:
> hello everybody,
> i have a little problem with a squeezebox boom. I bought this used and I
> can't get it to show the correct time.
> All other players in the system show the correct time, only the boom is
> one hour behind.
> Could it be because it is still in another account that is assigned to a
> different time zone?
>
> Thank you very much for your information.
> Best wishes

it is likely still registered to the other user's mysqueeezebox.com
account. If possible, have the seller login to mysqueezebox.com and
remove the boom from his account. If not possible, you can private
message @mherger on this forum (search for mherger and then private
message him), sending him the MAC address of the Boom, and the userid of
your mysqueezebox.com account.

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.0/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.0/4TB>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.3>Squeezelite
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify