----- Original Message -----
From: "David Abrahams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >> This seems to be a problem with the PP lib and MPL, anyone any ideas?
> >
> > The config should never even see the BOOST_PP_CHECK_... macros.  It
should
> > be using the Borland configuration:
> >
> > #define BOOST_PP_CONFIG_FLAGS() BOOST_PP_CONFIG_BCC()
>
> Which is the case in current CVS, right?

I don't know.  The current CVS uses the Borland configuration for
__BORLANDC__, __IBMC__, __IBMCPP__, __SUNPRO_CC.  I assume that __SUNPRO_CC
is the operative symbol here, but I don't know if it's the same compiler or
not.  If not, than whatever compiler it is needs to be added to the config
file.

Paul Mensonides