On Friday, August 22, 2003, at 8:14 AM, David Abrahams wrote:

Daryle Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

The CVS version of BOOST_ROOT/index.htm does not have Latest News entries for 1.30.1 and 1.30.2. (I guess they haven't been copied from the 1_30_x branch yet.)

Feel free to make the copy, Daryle.

Obviously, I can blindly copy the missing entries to the main-trunk's version of the top page. But, isn't there some sort of CVS procedure to fuse all the changes in a branch back into the main trunk? I wouldn't want to potentially mess up that procedure. (I've barely figured out how to download, update, and upload changes to/from the main trunk, so I suggest finding a CVS expert to do the merge.)

Daryle