I don't know how other PC members evaluate sessions. This is how I do it: I
read the submission. I google the name to see if the speaker actually has
credentials, work experience in the area that I can find, and look for any
blogs or videos that are up online - and I actually watch those videos to
see how good of a speaker the person is. For me, seeing on video how good
of a speaker someone is forms a very large part of how I rate the
submission.

I am against blind submissions.