Hello C++Now organizers!

It's maybe too late to help many people now, but
http://cppnow.org/about/faq/ has a link to

   - Join the CppLang Team on Slack <http://cpplang.diegostamigni.com/> and
   then the #cppnow channel <https://cpplang.slack.com/messages/C59UQL3CL>.

but the first link is wrong ("Name Error: The domain name does not
exist.").  Having not used Slack before (because reasons) this was
something of a stumbling block to me -- I didn't realize that some kind of
registration was required before it was possible to join the #cppnow
channel, figuring that it would be simpler.  I got there in the end.

https://cppalliance.org/slack/ seems to be a working link.

Thanks!

-- James