[Resending to correct list]

On 09/05/2018 15:06, Grant Likely wrote:
Hi folks,

Internal approval for EBBR has come through and we now have a GitHub
repo. It's empty at the moment, but I'll be pushing the current EBBR
text there shortly once I've fixed the license text.

License will be CC-BY-SA

https://github.com/ARM-software/ebbr

We can start using this page to track issue. I'll put all the active
action items into github issues.

Cheers,
g.
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy
the information in any medium. Thank you.

medium. Thank you.