EBBR is a separate document from SBBR, and it is open in the git repository. We
have no plan for an EBSA. We may include some small hardware requirements in
EBBR if needed, but at this time no plan for EBSA.

  *   DW

From: arm.ebbr-discuss-boun...@arm.com <arm.ebbr-discuss-boun...@arm.com> On
Behalf Of David Rusling
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 4:53 AM
To: Peter Robinson <pbrobin...@gmail.com>
Cc: boot-architecture@lists.linaro.org; arm.ebbr-discuss
<arm.ebbr-disc...@arm.com>
Subject: Re: [Arm.ebbr-discuss] EBBR - Fog, Edge and Device

All,
  thanks.  I'm pulling together a set of slides for the Linaro members meeting
in July plus I'm looking to ensure that the sessions / meetings around this at
YVR18 are correct.

  For EBBR, are you all planning equivalent documents to SBBR (that is, EBSA,
etc or are you planning to broaden those documents to include embedded)?

David
On Tue, 22 May 2018 at 12:12 David Rusling