Reminder, the weekly EBBR call is in about 1/2 hour. This week we'll be
talking about producing reference EBBR implementations.

Agenda
- Status update
- Reference implementations
- Any other business

As always, this Google doc will be used to capture notes. Please help
filling it in. You may need to request edit access if I haven't already
added you.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RdlFp5SIrvjcVOGoGEFVYDsqTqFBJHugbBMV5MuXUhw/edit?usp=sharing

---
Every Thursday at 16:30 UTC/BST, 8:30 PST/PDT, 00:30 CST
(following UTC/BST daylight savings time shifts)

Online meeting: https://meet.lync.com/armh/grant.likely/YBY93TIK
Skype Web App: https://meet.lync.com/armh/grant.likely/YBY93TIK?sl=1
Phone +44 2033215213,, 4664465#
Find a local number:
https://dialin.lync.com/7bdb65cd-97d0-44fe-bc03-bf8072eadc33
Conference ID: 4664465
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy
the information in any medium. Thank you.
medium. Thank you.