I've tagged the prerelease in preparation for a wider v0.6 RFC release
next week. Please review and comment:

https://github.com/glikely/ebbr/releases/tag/v0.6-pre1

(I've linked to the copy on my personal ebbr fork because I'm having
trouble getting Travis-ci to deploy to the official repo. It will take a
bit of effort to work out what is wrong)

g.
medium. Thank you.