This patch series adds RISC-V compatibility content to EBBR.
The additional content is not a lot given that we just need to update the
architecture specific sections for RISC-V. Rest of the document is ISA agnostic
anyways. I am not sure about the copyrights though. There are two places where
copyrights are present. I have added Western Digital copyright for the index.rst
but I have not added it for conf.py as it goes into the first page of the EBBR
specification.

Should we add multiple lines of copyrights or just keep copyrights
at one place ? I am open to any other suggestions as well.

The series is also available in my github repo.

https://github.com/atishp04/ebbr/tree/riscv_update

Changes from v1->v2:
1. Added ACPI todo list.
2. Removed efistub requirements as that is linux specific.
3. Fix typos.

Atish Patra (2):
Add Western Digital copyright
Add RISC-V support content to the EBBR specification

source/chapter1-about.rst       | 42 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
source/chapter2-uefi.rst        | 10 +++++++-
source/chapter3-secureworld.rst | 14 +++++++++++
source/index.rst                |  3 +++
source/references.rst           |  4 ++++

2.28.0