Corrected to Second Tuesdays as they should be...
http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?HomePage
http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?BostonPMCalendar

Next
January 13, 2009 7:15 room E51-376 one last time

    * Table Driven Testing - Uri

As seen in Sort::Maker

.
Future
February 10, 2009 7:15 room E51-335 on other hallway

    * Parse::Gnaw - * Greg London*

          o how to create grammars
          o how the internals actually work

"I should have a fairly stable version of Parse::Gnaw by (then)."

    * NOTE new larger room for Feb/March

March 10, 2009, 7:15 ROOM E51-335 on other hallway

    * Hacking the WD Mybook 2 with Perl    * Federico L. Lucifredi
          o Building a cheap and very compact Linux NAS appliance
          o Polishing it with Perl glue

"I am using Perl glue to put together a cheap and small Linux NAS from
the Western Digital Mybook II - there are a bunch of hackers doing
this, but I wanted mine to have a certain "detail" and so some
scripting here and there was required to make it happen - obviously in
Perl.

"It may be too optimistic, and certainly smaller in scale, but the
WDMBII is starting to spawn a little community movement similar to the
Linksys WRT54G."

    * NOTE new larger room for Feb/March

--
Bill