hi all,

our long time interim fearless leader will not be leading the meeting
this coming tuesday. he left the controls in my safe hands. there will
be two main talks, a short one by me on new features and planned stuff
in File::Slurp and also we will watch a video of schwern on perl5i which
is a set of modules he likes to load all the time (correct me if i am
wrong there). if anyone wants to give a lighting talk on anything, let
me know.

we have some logistical issues i would like some help with. i haven't
ever ordered the pizza for a meeting and dealt with delivery and
payments and such. can someone take this on this task? we will need an
approximate head count to know how many pizzas to order. i dunno
who/what provides the paper goods too. please rsvp if you are planning
to attend. email me directly if you want to help with this.

also can someone donate a laptop for the projector? mine is crappy and
not worth bringing. i will need ssh to log into my box and we will need
it to be able to show schwern's video.

also we will have an out of town guest, tad mcclellan from texas. make
him feel welcome by acting as dumb as texas school boards who don't get
evolution! :)

thanx,

uri

--