Forwarded message ----------
  From: Uri Guttman <u...@stemsystems.com>
 Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 04:34:59 -0400
 Subject: [Boston.pm] short notice social meeting
 To: boston...@mail.pm.org

hi all,

i have been lapse on my duty as social director of boston.pm. i was
tasked by our permanent temporary fearless leader to organize a social
meeting for this tuesday as no speaker/topic was set for a technical
meeting. well, we haven't been to CBC in a good while so let's go back
there. maybe we can play some pool next door at flattop johnnies
too. rsvp if you will be there and i will call and make a
reservation. food there is decent and they brew pretty good beers. 7pm
this tuesday, aug 9. at cambridge brewing. it is at kendall on the red
line but a few blocks from the actual kendall sq (even if they are at 1
kendall it is a lie!)

http://www.cambrew.com
1 Kendall Square, Bldg 100
Cambridge, MA 02139