Next Tech Meeting  Tuesday March 3/15 (day after Pi Day )

*Scripting Ubuntu in Landscape* – Federico Lucifredi

Canonical's systems management and monitoring tool, Landscape (
Landscape.canonical.com) has multiple facilities for scripting to the
system administrator' content – facilities that can be used with any of the
usual array of scripting language choices. We will take a quick look at
scripting the managed clients, then we delve into programming the Landscape
API to script automation tasks from the shell, in effect, scripting the
server, and how this allows custom integration of multiple tools.

*ROOM CHANGE -- *January was the last time in the "summer" room E51-376. We
are returned to old traditional* E51-372 *for Feb - May. (confirmed)

   - Tech Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at MIT
   (directions) <http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?MITDirections>
      - *NOTE* - Lately the lot has filled early, overflow is to Hayward
      lots (avoid MEDICAL RESERVED spaces!). See
alternatives<http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?MITDirections>
      - Suggestions for future meetings solicited on Topics page
      TechMeetingTopics<http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?TechMeetingTopics>

Future & Past

   -  BostonPMCalendar<http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?BostonPMCalendar>
      - *April, Revisting the Dread CGI *– The Uri
      - FEBRUARY was CANCELLED. Apparently something else happens on 2/14,
      important in the dominant culture.

--
Bill
@n1vux bill.n1...@gmail.com