speaker Scott Mattocks
topic  “treat your code like a member of the dev team.”

“You expect your developers to communicate well; you should expect
your code to communicate well. You expect your developers to continue
working when things go slightly wrong; you should expect your code t'o
continue working when things go slightly wrong.  The core message is
language neutral. The real-world lessons that contributed to the
creation of this presentation come from GSN where we use both Perl and
PHP on a daily basis. The presentation itself (see below) has some PHP
code snippets in it, but swapping those out for Perl is easy and won't
change the subject matter. Feel free to flip through (using left and
right arrow keys). If you think this is something the group can
benefit from, let me know and I will start rewriting the code blocks.”

MIT E51-372 7-10PM

--
Bill
@n1vux bill.n1...@gmail.com