* Good thing I  sent pre-announce message early this month due to long
weekend​, as Monday message is going out late Monday.*
*​  ​N​ote that 2nd Tuesday is as early as they come this month, and if you
stretch the long weekend, it may be first day back ! *

*Next meeting Tuesday, July 8, E51-37**6*
TOPIC: *Offensive & Defensive Web User Identity*
DATE: July 8
TIME: 7:00 – 9:00 PM
ROOM: E51-376
SPEAKER: Zak Zebrowski (via Hangouts)

 *This is a Live talk by a remote speaker, who has given longer versions of
> this talk as industry training.*

This talk looks at web users from a two different perspectives: First, we
look at identifying techniques to determine web user identities from a
server perspective. Second, we will look at obfuscating techniques from a
user whom seeks to be anonymous. Perl techniques will be highlighted.

*Zak Zebrowski* is a MITRE data miner, specializing in forensic database
analysis. He is interested in all things Perl, and enjoys teaching. He
loves being outside when he's not programming.

​*Boilerplate details* ...

​

--
Bill Ricker