​
Current and former habitués of Boston.PM are invited to gather at Sunset
Grill and Tap in Allston on our usual Second Tuesday to send Ronald, our
former Facilitator, off in style.

​
Ronald wrote :

> As Uri mentioned on the announcement list, we would like to have a social
> meeting on Tuesday, Aug 11, so that I can say goodbye to all of you,
> because I am moving to Minneapolis next month!
> ​​   As an extra enticement, I will be bringing some unclaimed Perl Monger
> shirts from 2006.
>    (It's been a while since I made it to a meeting, so, for those of you
> who
> may not remember me, I was the leader of Boston.pm from 1999 to 2008. :)
>    Ronald​
>
> ​
​
*​Location*:  Sunset Grill and Tap in Allston. 130 Brighton Avenue (at
Harvard Ave).
*When*: Tuesday, Aug 11th, 7ish if not sooner ? til whenever ?
*How*: short walk (7min/0.4mi) from Packards Tnr on B-line trolley
(Comm&Brighton)
    or even shorter walk (4min/0.2mi) from the next stop after
(Comm&Harvard),
    or 57A bus drops across the street (outbound)
*Parking*: In Allston? ROFL. Take the T, Über, taxi, pedicab, or bike.
   Note that MBTA is converting to Pay-by-phone or pay-by-plate if parking
at end-of-line.
   Seriously, there is one small public parking lot very nearby off Harvard
Ave  behind DragonWok/Asiana/Garlic'n'Lemons/Padaria. 50+spaces plus 3♿.
  (Also note many parking meters are running later in the evening now.)

*Please RSVP* on boston...@pm.org so Uri can get a head count and reserve
space for us.

(watch this space for any details)
​
​​
​cc: Ronald, Uri, Boston-PM​

--
Bill Ricker
Incumbent ​Interim Facilitator, Boston.PM