Autumn Theme: Perl 6 for Xmas is "Sixmas" [image: external image
camelia-logo.png]
Note - Dec 8th is as early as 2nd Tuesday falls so yes it is this week.
Perl 6 Grammars - It's a RegEx, a Parser, and a Dessert Topping (Perl 6 is
almost here: Part 3)
We have two short, recent videos each with example code on one of the key
improvements P5→P6, moving Parse-Rec-Descent into the guts as P6 Grammars.
This is possibly the feature that will drive earliest Perl6 production
deployments. (IIRC, years ago Dan told us it already happened!)
Demos Explained -

   - App::p6tags - Generate editor tags for perl6.
   - Syntax colorizing code in a presentation with P6

( If anyone knows of a demo of logic programing or 'Eliza bot' in Perl6
grammars, let me know so we con include it. -- bill )

perl6.org

*Boilerplate details*

   - Tech Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at MIT
   building E51, Sloan School Tang Center [not the other Tang building!]
   nearer to Kendall Sq than Mass Ave. (directions
   <http://boston-pm.wikispaces.com/MIT+Directions>).
   - Talk begins at 7:30.
   - Refreshments in the hallway prior.
   - RSVP for count encouraged but not required, to bill.n1...@gmail.com or
   Boston-PM list <http://boston-pm.wikispaces.com/Mailing+Lists>, by 4pm
   Tuesday.

(*NOTE: we're Staying in the wider room 376 second door, not the squarish
372 first door that we had some terms.)*

Would you like to present for Boston.pm? See our Presenter's Guide
<http://boston-pm.wikispaces.com/Presenters+Guide>