As if it wasn't obvious ...
Meeting tonight is canceled, speaker and topic postponed to April 11th.

Pi Day will be observed online.

Bill

On Mar 11, 2017 8:31 PM, "Bill Ricker" <bill.n1...@gmail.com> wrote:

OK we now have a BLIZZARD WATCH posted by weather.box/box .

Odds of Perl meeting Tuesday drops fractionally every hour that stays in
effect and more so if elevated to a Warning.

Official postponement message if needed would be on Boston-pm-announce list
and twitter @bostonPM . I try to get it on the general 'boston-pm' list too
but that is NOT guaranteed.

Bill