Some months ago we discussed experimenting with a different day to gauge the
effects of the present schedule on attendance.How about we use November as an
experiment to this end? How about the second Thursday instead of
Tuesday?(selfishly suggested since Thursdays are good for me)
>Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:25:32 -0400>From: Bill Ricker
><>>To: "Boston Perl Mongers (announce)"
><>,>Boston PM <>>Subject:
>[] [] Parking note Re: October>Tech Meeting 11th
>(next week) / Perl 5.24 & Abe Lincoln's War Cipher
>Note NO NOVEMBER tech meeting - 2nd Tuesday in November in a Leap year>is
>Election Day - I presume most people will be watching a different>channel that
>night. Do we want a different night or week ? We usually>do social in
>December.>Boilerplate details>>>Tech Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of
>every month at MIT>building E51, Sloan School Tang Center [not the other Tang
>building!]>nearer to Kendall Sq than Mass Ave. (directions).>Talk begins at
>7:30.>Refreshments in the hallway prior.>RSVP for count encouraged but not
>required, to or>Boston-PM list, by 4pm

Boston-pm mailing list