April 10th (2nd Tuesday=TODAY)  last reminder

Federico Lucifredi / Hardware Hacking 101: time and randomness

Abstract:
Using the lowest amount of custom hardware and pouring Perl over
everything as the glue binding it all, we create two minimalistic
devices delivering a perfectly tuned network time source
(synchronizing with a GPS satellite), and a naturally random entropy
source (leveraging a Geiger tube’s measurement of natural background
radiation).

Location: MIT Building 51, Room 372, 2 Amherst Street, Cambridge, MA

NOTE: Parking Alert. Recent changes in MIT Parking Dept web pages no
longer allow un-permitted parking after-hours.
So parking on-site is AT OWN RISK. And Construction Detour again too.
See web for details.

  http://boston.pm.org/Calendar
  http://boston.pm.org/MIT%20Directions