*(1) Developing a caching plugin for LWP::UserAgent and HTTP::Tiny | *Wed,
Jan 26, 6:00 PM EST: In 2015, *Mark Gardner* developed a caching subclass
of *LWP::UserAgent*. This month, he is going to talk about his journey in
converting that to a plugin using perlancar's *LWP* (45 kB)

This will presumably be a Zoom meeting.

If you do Meetup™s, RSVP to theirs, not ours (which tries to point to
theirs):
    https://www.meetup.com/charlotte-pm/events/283318887/
If you don't do Meetup, i'll try to be available to relay a meeting URL; PM
or offlist reply to me, in advance or real-time.

*(2) Futures *We have a tentative volunteer for a topic in probably March,
a follow-up to a prior talk. (You know who you are)

Unless there's a volunteer for Feb. 8th (earliest 2d Tuesday falls!) our
Boston local choice is round-table or "well we did Charlotte only 2 weeks
ago, punt".
Other volunteers for Feb, April. etc welcome!
Thoughts?

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1...@gmail.com